- Only users who registered at http://www.warcraft3.eu
can take part in tourney.
- Registration until 18:30h.
- from 18:00 to 18:30
Players must to connect to server to confirm (players who did not connect
to confirm,will be deleted from the list) you will see confirmation in
the registrated list, "Signup" should be YES.
- Please NOTE! there are 2 sides of line-up, if you lose first time, you have a second chance.
- All players must stay at Tourney channel while Tourney in progress.
18:30h. will be made a list of all successful
- If player will not connet by the given "singup" time, will
be deleted from the players list.
- If player will not come to server from round beginning(10 min)- disqualification and 5 loser points.
- If from the beginning of the game(5min) one player lost the connection
- remake.And if later than 5 min, opponent has to decide
about "remake" needed or not.
- Observers are allowed if both players agree. Referees or admins can observe the game without player permission.
- Both players have to decide that host will be,or find a person who can
host for them.If one of the players connection is not good enough with
host,he can disconnect from game in 2 minutes,otherwise - disqualification and 5 loser points.
- Any Cheats are not allowed.
- Fighting one match,Final one match as well.
- You must play as you are registered player1,player2 - in game slot1, slot2... and make sure your opponents in the right order as well or results will be invalid and you will have to RE-play the match.
- If you decide not to play in the tourney you have to disconnect from server, if you stay at server and not playing, you may get banned from server for long time.
- You must play as you are registered your nickname example:USErNamE so you must login to server as USErNamE not as username. Person who register teammate must know how to type his nickname correctly or results will be invalid and you will have to RE-play the match with registered nickname.
- You can be banned from server for bad behavior or any abuse.
- Only standart official maps should be played:
ft_sunus_3.7 - download
1v1 & 2v2
- Awards : I place - 20, II place - 10, III place - 6, IV place - 3 tournament wins.
- Castle Fight tourney players won't get any tournament wins.
- After each match winners have to upload replays to our web page.No replay, No win.
- Then you won a game wait 3-5 sec after looser will leave the game, then you can leave the game as well, this is to ensure we have a right results, otherwise if you both leave the game at the same time, results will be unknown and you will have to RE-play the match.
- If you decide to leave the tourney without playing a match, you will get tourney loser points.
- If you disconnect from server for longer than 10 min, you will get tourney loser points and disqualification.
- Castle Fight - Then you won a game wait till "Vyctory" apear (1 min) ,then you can leave the game as well, this is to ensure we have a right results, otherwise if you both leave the game at the same time or even later, results will be invalid and you may lose the tourney .
- Castle Fight 2v2 - modes to use: !bdraft -dr2 -ur -noai -gld 45 -emp1 -ban1 -skip" except Final !bdraft -dr2 -ur -noai -gld 45 -emp1 -ban1 -skip"
- Castle Fight - without pauses between race choosing time. Players may be banned from server for this abuse.
- Castle Fight 1v1 - modes to use: -mp2 -dr1 -ur -norb -noai -gld 45 -skip except Final -mp2 -dr2 -ur -norb -noai -gld 45
- Footmen - No special rules, all random.
- Dota - Players must destroy enemy base to win the game.
- Dota - After loading a map please type modes: -cdom
- Dota - Dota players no need to upload replays,but you can save if you are suspicious of cheating.
- Dota - Players must play in Balticum_Tour bot by typing !pub TRN: Your name & oponents first player name.