- Only users who registered at http://www.warcraft3.eu
can take part in tourney.
- Tournament will be held at the local server.
- This is an automatic tournament, no admin or referee will be there to support it.
- Registration until 16:30h.
- from 16:00 to 16:30
Players must connect to the server to confirm (players who did not connect
to check-in, will be deleted from the list) you will see confirmation in
the registrated list, "Signup" will be YES.
- This is a double-elimination tournament.
- Please NOTE! there are 2 sides of line-up, if you lose first time, you have a second chance in the loser brackets.
- All players must stay at #Tourney channel while tournament is in progress.
16:30h. will be made a list of all successful
- 16:30h. will be made line-up with randomly assigned teams.
- If player will not connect by the given "Signup" time, will
be deleted from the players list.
- When tournament starts, you will need to communicate with opponents team and join tournament bot to start your game when bot is available. After your first match you need to check tournament line-up and organize next game the same way.
- At least one player loses the connection with the server and tournament bot longer than 10 minutes - automatic lose for their team.
- If from the beginning of the game someone lost the connection, you need to carry on playing.
- Observers are allowed if all players agree. Referees or admins can observe the game without player permission.
- Players have to play only at designated tournament bot.
- Cheats are not allowed.
- If you decide not to play in the tourney, you have to disconnect from the server, if you stay at the server and not playing, you may get banned from the server.
- You can be banned from server for bad behavior or any abuse.
- See tournament log at Tournament schedule section.
- Castle Fight - Tournament winners will be awarded with rank points: 1 place - 50 points, 2 place - 35 points, 3 place - 20 points.
- Castle Fight - Then you won a game wait till "Vyctory" apear ,then you can leave the game as well, this is to ensure we have a right results, otherwise if you both leave the game at the same time or even earlier, results could be invalid and you may lose the tourney .
- Castle Fight 2v2 - mode will be played: !ulti
- Castle Fight 2v2 - Use !2x2 for Team 2v2 game type. Use !kick to kick observers if they are undesirable.
- Castle Fight - !Votekick is Enabled. Re-join delay 1 minute.
- HellHalt - Tournament winners will be awarded with rank points: 1 place - 50 points, 2 place - 35 points, 3 place - 20 points.
- HellHalt - Use !2x2 for Team 2v2 game type. Use !kick to kick observers if they are undesirable.
- HellHalt - !Votekick is Enabled. Re-join delay 1 minute.
- HellHalt - All known strategies allowed.Like feed and leave, send and leave etc..